Opportunity with Omega Healthcare Management Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.
(Required immediate joiners only)
Job Description Job Summary: -
AR - Trainer- US Healthcare,
- Should have experience in AR Calling | AR SME | AR or RCM vertical
- Should have good communication skill set.
- Facilitates staff development by promoting learning experiences and tailoring to the needs of the individual employees.
- Define the knowledge, skills & abilities required for accounts receivable employees to perform given responsibilities as requested.
- Observe staff working on billing and collection functions to answer questions, provide additional training, identify issues/concerns and facilitate ongoing integration of automated systems.
- Audit accounts (i.e. pre bill edits, claim billing and sequencing, payment posting, etc.).
- Develop and document standardized policies and procedures with the guidance of AR leadership.
- Participate in continuous process improvement teams and assist in the coordination and completion of short-term, long-term and special projects as appropriate.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology and best practices.
- Assist with testing accounts receivable components of courseware developed tools, products and system software upgrades.
- Monitor that employees are meeting all assigned testing and compliance guidelines.
Qualification : Any UG/PG
Experience : Min.3 Year of relevant area (AR - US Healthcare calling)
Interested candidates can share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Can reach me 9787320920
Perks and BenefitsBest in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Desired Candidate Profile
Omega Healthcare Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:PushpaRaja HR
Contact Company:Omega Healthcare Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
Reference Id:PushpaRaja HR